- I had it all planned out, down to the timing of going to my appointment before the date, timing it all out
- I was calling friends, asking advice, telling them what the plan was
- I was telling people my plans, just in case the guy I'd met online was some kind of creep
- My coworker offered me some silky Valentine's Day boxers donated to the office
7 months ago...
- I met the man I am going to marry
- We went out for Italian, had amazing conversation, and I couldn't wait for another date
- I called my friends, said, "He's not some kind of creep" and was ready to see him again ("In public" of course!)
- I went home with a smile on my face and a kiss on the cheek.
Today is our 7 months, if you didn't catch my drift :) Tonight Nick made Chicken Parmigiana for us (his first real cooking endeavor!) and it was amazing. These 7 months have been more amazing than I could have ever asked for. Every day I am more thankful for the blessing he is in my life!