07 March 2005

Monday Monday

Well, it's Monday morning. I wish it was Thursday already. Looks like the weather's going to be off and on for the rest of the week - with that thought, I can't wait to get out of here and into California. I'm excited to be so close to Spring Break, finally, after we talked about it so much. At first, I didn't think this trip would actually happen. But it is!

Four days of classes left. I teach for real on Thursday, the day we leave. Hopefully I can keep my mind focused and all that good stuff.

I missed my Sunday School class yesterday - completely slept through until sometime after 10:00, so I missed church, too. I wasn't too happy with myself, but it looks like everything turned out okay anyway - we'll just have to talk about Rahab and Jericho some other time.

That's about it. My room smells like salsa and popcorn. I'm hungry, and going to go to breakfast so I'm not so hungry anymore.

No comments: