30 October 2005

It's about time for a party at my house....

And it wouldn't be the same without you....

Okay, don't worry, I'm not having a party at my house. But it is time for a party today - Jars of Clay/Chris Rice concert tonight!!

So, I saw the musical yesterday afternoon. For the most part, I really liked it. I don't think it's something that I feel like I missed out for not going 2-3 times. And I didn't leave it thinking it was the most amazing musical I've ever seen. But I still liked it.

I'm sitting here wondering what else I can tell you about my weekend so far. Nothing amazing or earth-shattering happened. Ushered Friday night and then ended the night with a crazy game of Taboo. Last night I played Simpsons Life. It was pretty fun. I adopted a foreign exchange student.

Well, I think that's I have to say to you people. Enjoy your Sunday.

gb/bg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go mxpx!!