20 August 2007

bits & pieces

thoughts running through my head...

- the house is official!
- I move in 11 days!
- I have things all over the basement. It looks like an earthquake hit, boxing up some things but not others.
- I worked 40 hours last week. Hopefully 20 this week.
- There are so many people to see before I leave. Are you included? Have I not had coffee or hung out with you yet?
- Is this all real, or is it a dream?
- I've submitted 10 resumes last week, 5 this week. Will something turn into something?

That's all I've got! My head is pure randomness, and I always seem to keep busy in some manner or another!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'm included....where are you these days?

Hjon

Miss Swager said...

I miss you tons twin! We serve a faithful and jealous God who takes care of His children...just remember that when times seem tough. Also, remember that I love you tons and miss you bunches!