12 January 2008

the times, they are a changin'

Hello friends.

I have exciting news for you! I will be starting a new job 2 weeks from Monday! I just found out yesterday that I got a job with a non-profit agency working as the front desk receptionist/hotline answerer.

So, that means, without having to go into major explanation, that I have 2 weeks off before I start a new job! I'll be seeing my dad, going to LA to see brother and sister-in-law, and then my best friend and almost-sister will be coming to see me right before I start my job!

I'm super excited and would love to post more about it later, but I thought I would let fellow readers know that I'm switching jobs! And, thanks to those of you who put up with a lot of complaining, tears, and frustration. Hopefully that will be gone from my life in regards to my job for a while!

Hope you are all doing well, also :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I. Am. So. Excited. For. You.
Love you, Frau!

Jeff and Beth Gutierrez said...

Congratulations!