11 March 2008

Top 10...

This is borrowed from a metroblogger who wrote about his time in Texas and the comments people not from the Twin Cities made to him when they found out he was from the Twin Cities. If you're from the TC area, you'll understand what he means...it holds true to lots of places in the midwest, to be honest...

So for your reading pleasure...


1. Wow, it must be warmer here, even though it’s been cold in Austin this week.
2. Life must go by very slowly there compared to (insert where idiot person lives).
3. Grumpy Old Men is my only reference for Minnesota.
4. The person I’m rooming with at my town is from Minnesota. Her name is Zara. What? You don’t know her.
5. I was there once. Actually, just in the airport. It was okay.
6. Oh, well I’m sure you can’t wait to leave there.
7. Do you like the Vikings? I’m a Patriots fan.
8. I love Fargo.
9. The Twin Cities have a vibrant arts scene. I bet it’s great living there.
10. Where is that again?

1 comment:

Rachel:) said...

2ks! I checked out that site! Stinking hillarious! I find that so true of myself!:) If i lived in a city you know i would be a trendy sandwich shop worker!:)