16 September 2009

APOW 9/16/09

So lately, my boyfriend has been getting me addicted to all sorts of video games. Bad, I know. But it's a good way to pass the time together, and I get super excited when I beat him. For example, I beat him for the first time this weekend, and it was a glorious moment. It may be the first and last time that happens.

It started innocently with some Nintendo 64. Played some Mario Party 2 & 3. And then, the boyfriend brought Mario Party to my house. It lives at my apartment. It gets played.

And then, Beatles Rock Band. Lots of playing. Fun times.

Then, this weekend, boyfriend brought his Wii to live at my apartment. Danger, Will Robinson, Danger. My favorite game which prompted the APOW?
I play in my free time to get better so that I can actually win!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I heart video games! we should play sometime! and watch GG!!!
have you seen it yet?????