31 December 2004

It's New Year's Eve?

Well, it's the eve before New Year's day. Sadly, I am resorting myself to writing in my blog...I have read, I have watched TV, watched movies, played games and am starting to get "antsy" as we would say in my family. My life during the holidays is riveting - I realize this. I worked this morning, did laundry, watched a movie, ate some food, and read a ton. No one's coming over. At least not until 10. I'm not leaving the house until after midnight. That is when the fun begins, I'll admit that - we're going to Sioux City to go to Perkins and eat...not much, it's more for the social aspect of the outing, but we're trying to make a tradition - two years running...does that constitute a tradition?

Anyway, I'm definitely ready for classes to start again. I can't believe I'm saying that, but I'm ready to have more to do - all I do is work, maybe three hours a day, and then I read or "putz" around the house. Yes, my life could be a TV show. Boring, at that, I agree.

Well, I hope that "all of you" (whoever that is...I have no clue who reads this...) are having a great New Year's Eve and Day - celebrate, sleep in, do whatever. I will try my best to not be depressing anymore.

No comments: