09 June 2006

another week, another post

well hello again to all my friends.

it's another week gone, and we've officially finished staff training. which also means we got our first paycheck. which also means we know each other as a staff REALLY well and are ready for this weekend.

next week will be our first week with campers - I'll be at "lodge camp," which means that I'll be at the regular camp, as opposed to day camp or wilderness camp. i'm pretty excited - we have 4-6th graders next week.

other than that, not a whole lot is happening - the pool was finally open this week, which meant a lot of swimming and whatnot. and it's been a lot of loose ends this week, as well as getting the camp ready for camp. it was a different week from last week, but still good. it went really fast!

so, this is about it from me again until next weekend, when I go home for various reasons: fathers' day, my birthday, and a celebration of dave and shannon's wedding! (while they're actually in california....).

So, until then...


signing off.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hooray for junior highers!