24 June 2006

Cleanliness...

Well, hello.

I know it's been a while since I've posted. Last weekend was a lovely weekend, filled with a trip to Sioux Falls, mass Sunday Dinner Celebration, and a lot of good sleep that I needed. We celebrated my birthday, and it was great. A good birthday, although a bit more disjointed than normal.

This past week I was at wilderness camp, camp with framed structures and tarps over top of them (we call them "tenabins"), cooking over the fire, sleeping practically outside, hearing thunderstorms, and lots of hiking. It was a week of no showers, smelling horrible, but having a good time. I spent the week with 4-6th graders again, which was mostly good once again.

Last night we went to one of the counselor's houses to hang out for a while and just chill, which was really great to just let go for a while. Now, it's parents' weekend at camp and we're getting ready for all sorts of people to come and hang out and see the camp.

So, that's my life at the moment. I'm "in the swing of things" at camp now, which doesn't necessarily mean a whole lot (I move around a lot... :s) Next week, Lodge camp again, 4-6th grade again.

Until next time...

I bid thee adieu and adios.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Don't die of heat stroke out there!