13 January 2007

endings

So, about this post...Blogger and my computer aren't agreeing at the moment, so I'm finally posting upstairs...silly computer. I think it's because it's low on memory.

In other news, I'm back from Connecticut. A wonderful trip that got me thinking about future job opportunities as well as missions and connections with people from all over the world.

I originally entitled this post "endings," because I had blogged about things like wrapping-up an end in Costa Rica, finishing the conference, and starting my last semester (D.V.) at Dordt. That's all true. I just feel as inclined to reflect on that :)

So, here's a fill to the post with only a title earlier.

Jehovah Jaira

3 comments:

jack. said...

?

me said...

hope you're having fun translating

Andrea said...

Welcome back! I just got back from tour, too. See you on campus this week yet!