29 January 2007

A little James Blunt will do anyone good...

My life is brilliant. My love is pure.

Things are looking up, my dear friends. Week 3 is looking a bit more manageable. And I'm starting to feel okay about saying "yes" to some things. I just need to know when to say "no" as well.

And I don't know what to do.

You know, people keep asking the doomed 2nd-semester senior question: and what will you do when you graduate? So, before you, too, ask that question: I don't know what to do.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful, it's true.

Maybe you pop-music fiends have noticed a trend. But let me say, you, my friends are beautiful. If you're not here, I miss you, as always. If you know of rockin' jobs where you are, shoot me an e-mail. I'm pretty open to just about everything.

It's time to face the truth...

The end of academia is coming to an end. So is my scattered post.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Hi Nikki!
2nd Semester senior year was stressful for me too. It sort of felt like I should have my whole life planned out, and a real mission to live for by then. But I was just sort of aimless. I'm still in that stage, but am starting to glimpse that, in God's eyes, this isn't transition. This is "the dawning of the rest of our lives" (more pop music) -- He's working with me just as much now as He would be if I actually had a job. His goal is that we look like Him, not that we feel comfortable. :-}
Jim Elliot "Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God."

Dane said...

Holy crap your a senior. . . ?

Where does the time go.

I was blog nomading and came across your link, HI.

And as for the stress about future employment I wouldn't worry all that much, you'll figure something out and if you don't thats OK too. Don't be in a rush to "start the rest of your life" because there's a whole other world out there thats more interesting than having a job!