27 February 2007

growed up

they say there comes a point in your life when you have to act "grown up" and you have to make your own decisions. No one can tell you what to do.

Well, I don't like it. Basically, I have a job-related decision to make this week and I'm still wavering back and forth on what to do. I'll probably be able to say more next week, but at the moment, it's all "up in the air" as they say.

In other news, I just wrote a paper proposal in Spanish because I'm going through withdrawal from not writing assignments in Spanish. I miss it so much, I wrote my assignment in Spanish and then put the translation in English at the bottom - both for my sanity and to find out what the professor will do. If anything, it made me smile.

Now, off to read about pietism and heresy. Tomorrow, 80's day in HPER class!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. I got told I had to make a "grown-up" decision about work (like I didn't know how to), but I recognized that some opportunities only come along once in awhile, and I took it. Hope it all goes well!