01 March 2007

Update

Hello my friends.

I, your bubble-popping friend, will be the Day Camp Coordinator at Inspiration Hills this summer. That's right, they're entrusting me to be in charge of small children! Yippy!

As you may have already guessed, this was the big decision I had to make this week. After much deliberation and consultation with many people, I came to the conclusion that I could go for it. I'll start looking for a "real job," as they call it, while I'm there.

Since it's official, I thought it would be exciting to share the news with all of you :)

3 comments:

Denise said...

Congradulations dear!!!! I cannot wait to see you again and finally have a chance to get caught up! :) I'll see you in 4 days! :)

Andrea said...

Congrats! I'll see you soon!

Hannah said...

Oh wow! IH is a good place. But you already know that.