11 October 2007

let's see how far we've come.

friends, it's been over 5 weeks since I moved to my home in Minneapolis.

I have something monumental to share with you:

I have plans this weekend!

That's right. I am hanging out with some friends this weekend (no, they're not my roommates) as well as spending some time volunteering.

I'm so excited, as you can probably tell. I've not been very proactive, but a new potential friend took the initiative, called me up, and said, "Come hang out."

So, it's all working out in its own time. I'm so happy now, plus I have tomorrow off of work :)

Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

me said...

nice work!

Sarah Heckmann said...

Hooray for new friends!

Andrea said...

Thanks for the message. = ) I got your card yesterday, too. Hooray, mail! Have a good weekend with potential friends!