20 November 2007

I reign victoriously.

That's right. I win. Finally. With a little help.

Internet is here! We finally have internet at our house, wirelessly nonetheless. As of 9:45pm tonight, I can now check-a my e-mail, post-a on my blog, and have-a smile! So, you can e-mail me in the hoardes. Comment frivolously. I shall be here to read, respond, and recycle!

In other news... I've changed positions at my job. I will now be working in the clinic as the receptionist/office manager. Things changed because of some other employee-related things, but it's all good on my end, because now I have the job that I originally applied for, plus I understand my boss better, so I think it's great. Plus, I don't have to dress up for work anymore - I have scrubs to wear! Hooray! No more dressy clothes that eat my money fund!

So, all is good over here. How are you?

2 comments:

jack. said...

congrats on the internets making their way to your house. i hear that sometimes they get lost in the tubes, and eventually get where they are going. and goncrats on the job switch-eroo. i'm pleased to hear you are sporting a smile these days. do stop by our place sometime soon, we have several couches to choose from.

me said...

i agree with jack. and i'm happy that we'll see you soon! a little tantalizer for you... i bought your christmas gift while we were in eugene, or.