26 November 2007

vacation in a list.

a list of all things good this weekend, in no particular order:

- good friends and laughter
- falling asleep during Hairspray, which turned out to be a wise choice
- being named Boggle Queen
- Mall Madness!
- hanging out with someone's family and not feeling awkward
- scads of wonderfully fun and hilarious photos
- a pause to watch one YouTube video turns into watching YouTube for 2 hours.
- videos like these: Love Song ; Llama ; Miss South Carolina ; and The iRack
- depriving myself of sleep for the mere purpose of spending more time with people
- meeting Kelly Pickler
- falling into our friendships like we'd never been apart
- 99 cent bowling!

There are so many more things to list, but there's just no time or space. It was great. Even being sleep deprived is worth it. Tonight I sleep scads to make up for it, and back to work again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Miss you. And I missed your call last week. I'm intending to call you back...I'm just not sure when.

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I did, too. And I will see you in a few weeks!