04 December 2007

life is good

Finally, pictures from Thanksgiving! A fun picture at the Parthenon...

And bowling fun for 99 cents a lane!
Other than that, life moves on. I'm working a lot, but I enjoy my job so it's all good.

We're getting our 5th roommate this weekend. She's nice, so I'm excited to see how things work out. It will be an adjustment, but I think a good one.

I was thinking the other day... do you ever buy things on sale just because they are on sale? I have a pair of jeans that I bought on sale that I never really wear. I think I may have bought them, not even needed jeans, for the sole fact that they were so cheap. Anyone else do that? Anyone else do that with things other than clothes?

1 comment:

me said...

i've been thinking that i should take advantage of low prices on things we will surely use and "stock up"...not to the extent my parents do with their mini sam's in their root cellar, but just in an effort to not being forced to buy the same item at full price. like toilet paper...but then i don't do it because i only have money to get what we need now. tricky.