14 May 2008

All Creatures Great and Small?!

On the way home from Iowa this weekend, a deer and my car had a meeting. Poor Ruby Garcia took some of the damage, the damage to the deer is unknown. Didn't really want to go back and see if it was alive or dead, so I chose to just not look at all. Pictures follow of dear old Ruby, who is now at the shop getting fixed so she can be good as new.

edit: I'm okay. No harm done to human. :)



Luckily, the car was still driveable, so I was able to get all the way home and to/from work yesterday. Now I'm without a car until Monday or Tuesday of next week. Alas.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Sorry to hear about Ruby...

Andrea said...

poor ruby. poor you! are you ok?

Nikki said...

yup, i'm okay. :) thanks for asking!

Anonymous said...

Your mom told me about your accident -- seeing the pictures of Ruby make it even "real-er". Glad to hear that you, however, remain in one, cohesive, and irrepressible piece. -- pdj