05 May 2008

good ole bobby dylan

I'm remind of the ole bobby dylan and his song, "The Times They Are A-Changin'"

Just seems like a lot of things around me are changing:

- My coworker moved this past weekend
- My best friend is moving across the country this week
- Dordt students are graduating this week
- My sister is going to Brazil today!

Plus a lot of other good things are going on as well! It's finally spring weather, which means open windows, spring air, and the sound of the ice cream truck and kids playing outside.

Our neighbor kids were all over the place this weekend. They love the outdoors and I could hear them playing through our open windows - laughing, yelling, crying - all of the typical childhood sounds. It was downright wonderful!

On another note, if you know of anyone who needs translation/interpretation work done, I'm in the market for such work. I'm hoping to start doing more of it. I had wanted to do it at my job now, but apparently due to "legal issues", that's not allowed.

Anyway, hope you're doing well wherever you may be. Enjoy the weather, enjoy the creation. Life is good right now!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I miss you, Frau.

me said...

how do you say:

my bitter leaves are falling and shrouding this island of joy with blissful rain of crimson and dust.

i just made that up. i'm going to pat myself on the back now.

i learned a bit of portugese and had a few conversations in spanish whilst away.

i also just ate too much candy. why!?