01 August 2008

one of those days

we've all had them. one of those days where it seems like nothing can go right. you get a headache because you're frustrated, you're either way too busy or not busy at all, and no one seems to do anything the way they're supposed to.

i'm having one of those days. where a fun paint project at work turned into a nightmare. where no one did their jobs and informed us of important information, making us look completely incompetent. where multiple people accused me of not doing my job, which just so happens to be 5% of my entire job duties and i'm doing the best that I can.

it makes me head hurt. it makes my coworker's stomach feel sick. and it makes me want to leave this office, go to the park, sit under a try, and have nothing to do with the world. why can't adults be competent at doing their jobs, when it's the easiest job in the world to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. ~Mom

Rachel:) said...

hey sweetie! i am sorry you had a rough day! It will be ok. work sucks sometimes, but i still like you alot!:) Love the pics, you know they are heaps of fun!:)