23 August 2008

where do I begin? it's been a crazy little while lately, but all in all, a good crazy.

my lease began at my new apartment on the 15th, so I'm slowly/quickly moving things into the apartment. I'm waiting for paint to be put on the walls, since my landlord prefers that I not do the painting myself.

last night we had our "final" roommate time together before we're all moved out. it was a great time filled with laughter, food, self-taken photos, good drinks, fun games, awesome dessert, and all 5 of us sleeping in the living room together.

you can check out all sorts of pictures here

on tuesday, i will be moving the rest of my things, hopefully, and will start sleeping at my new apartment! huzzah!

that's all for now. hope you're doing well!

1 comment:

Denise said...

So, when are you going to publish pictures of your new pad?