18 September 2008

just when I said I wouldn't go back....

I know we all say we won't go back to school...

But I'm thinking of going back to school. The University of Minnesota has a program in translation and interpretation that I'm thinking about getting involved in. It's a 2-year program where you take one night class a week. I won't be able to start until next summer or next fall (either would work - if I start in the summer I would have one semester off in the middle), but it's an exciting prospect to think about possibly going back to school and adding to my experience. And it would probably make me more marketable to the area that I'm interested in...

So anyway, that's what's new with me this week. I've been thinking about it for a while, but now I'm finally thinking in a pretty certain way that this is what I'll do. Now it's time to start saving up!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

oooh! a secular university! that sounds interesting. i definitely think you should go for it.

Denise said...

I agree with Andrea, I totally think that you should go for it! I wish that I could go back to school!