11 September 2008

pictures...por fin!

Good news for you and for me...pictures have finally arrived, with a bit of patience and a good night of internet connections. Here for your enjoyment! (Oh, and forgive the small size, but that's all I could do to get them uploaded...)My bedroom (and bed frame, huzzah!) plus my desk from a desk swap...
New dresser from Ikea, plus Puerto Rican lamp and Panamanian painting...
Living room - hand-me-down couch plus Panama molas
Kitchen - stove, sink, fridge...now you've seen the kitchen!!
Dining room (which is in th esame area as the kitchen and living room) with spectacular curtains courtesy of my mom
Family visit...I promise, my mom wasn't trying to take out my dad...but, that's the kind of pictures you get when you set the camera on timer!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Go Anne! :) I love love love your bedroom colors. They are fabulous. Happy settling in!

Denise said...

Looks wonderful!