22 July 2009

APOW. Times Two.

Hi Friends. A real post is coming soon. I was gone all last week, so you are being treated to a double APOW, with two fun pictures and related links...

I bring you Sarah Palin. We all know her, *cough* love her. Vanity Fair has posted a fantastic bit where copy editors tear apart her resignation speech. If you're a grammar nerd like me, this is fantastic. I cringed. Mostly, I wonder how she would have been as Vice President. Scary. Read it if you can. I couldn't get past the first 2 pages because I was seeing so much red...

And, once again, for some comic relief, I bring you Ed Westwick. New York Magazine had an online article about a commenter for the Gossip Girl blog who finally met Chuck Bass *cough* er, I mean, Ed Westwick.

I'd just like to make 2 comments about that article: First, I hope my boyfriend would do the same for me. Amazing. Second, I love September 14th, too, and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I can't wait either!