24 July 2009

You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown

So, I know some crafty people in my life. Last weekend, a few of them collaborated together to give me a fun little surprise. After the week at camp, I headed to my parents' to spend the rest of my weekend. Little did I know that my mom and Nick had conspired together for him to be there. Here we are, when I first see him, utterly surprised. Pretty sure I said, "What are you doing here?"
And here we are hanging out. Pretty much it was a good way to end a week of vacation!
In other news, I would just like to say that I love the sound of thunderstorms. While we haven't had a full out storm in a while, I'm a fan of the little ones that come along. I'm currently sitting at my desk in my apartment, windows open, rain falling. There was some thunder earlier, yay!

This weekend equals hanging out with family, Valleyfair, and Aquatennial fireworks. It's going to be a good weekend.

In another random note, I'm reading this crazy, satirical book called Captain Freedom: A Superhero's Quest for Truth, Justice, and the Celebrity he so Richly Deserves. It's great. It's crazy. It's funny.

No comments: