05 August 2009

APOW 8/5/09

Brother is here visiting. On Saturday he asked me if he could come visit for the week. On Sunday he told me he would be here on Monday. So here he is. So far it's been pretty mellow, some chillin', some maxin', some actin' all cool. He hasn't started causing trouble in my neighborhood, although he has walked around it.

Last night we went out to eat at Pizza Luce which is some amazing pizza. Lots of leftovers, which I'm a fan of. Afterward we went to one of the Minneapolis movies in the park and watched Back to the Future with lots of other people who enjoyed it. Other fellow members of the audience clapped when George McFly punched Biff. They clapped when the movie ended.

I don't really clap for movies. I've never understood it. Maybe I should. But I don't. I just smile and remember how much I love the movie. And I laugh when my brother tells me the next line before they say. "Damn. [pause] Damn. [pause] Damn, damn."

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I love Back to the Future!!
I love when I'm at a movie and they clap at the end. It makes me laugh... but I never join in.