13 August 2009

APOW - Horrible Serenity?!

This week's APOW is of a favorite actor of mine, Neil Patrick Harris, as Dr. Horrible in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.
An amazing short series made for the internet during the writers' strike, I have the fine pleasure of going to see this short-ish compilation at the Riverview TheaterAlong with Dr. Horrible is a movie called Serenity, a 2005 movie based of a series on Fox called Firefly.
In honor of the event, we attempted to watch almost all of the episodes of Firefly to prepare for Serenity. I hadn't seen Firefly before, but my very awesome coworker (yay, Colleen!) owns the series and lent it to us. We got through all but 3. Boyfriend watched the last three whilst I spent the evening at Valleyfair.So, tonight, we go to the Riverview for Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and Serenity. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

How was it????!!! I just heard about that show and that NPH is hilarious!!!!