16 March 2010

It's coming.

So, it's raining outside. And it's been dreary. And I can hardly take it anymore.

So, I'm taking matters into my own hands. I am going to control the weather with my very own handmade machine that diverts the rain from around me, almost like an umbrella, creating sunshine wherever I go so I am blissfully without dreary rain.

Or,

I'm going to think about the better things that are coming.
  • Twins games! 20 of them!
  • Twins vs Braves series on June! Cannot wait. No, literally. More excited than ever.
  • Walks with the boy around a lake. In the outside. Without a coat. Feeling the sun. Needing, I mean really needing to wear sunglasses.
  • Moving - in 24 days
  • Going on a honeymoon to Riviera Maya, Mexico

Wait, what, you're moving?

Yes, indeedy friends, the time has arrived. Nick and I found an apartment we are looking forward to call home, althuogh it will be home for me for about 4 months before it is for home. Staying in South Minneapolis, it's a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom, 1-kitchen, 1-massive living room, 1-half dishwasher, 1-normal sized refrigerator, 1-electric stove, paint colors we got to pick out, apartment!

We're pretty much in love. Can't wait to live there, to get settled there, for Nick to move in, to start our lives together.

See, now I don't care about the dreary. It's all about forward thinking.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

When's the housewarming party?

Andrea said...

Ooh! Sounds luffly! Enjoy the coatless walks, also. That's pretty superb.