04 October 2010

life is.. life

So, we're settling into living life. And we're loving it! Click here to watch a YouTube video of our wedding pictures from our amazing photographer, Joanna Prosser. She did such an amazing job and we're so happy with the pictures.

This weekend, we went through all 675 pictures (eek!) and picked our favorites. I had 133 favorites, Nick had 125. Out of that, we agreed on 40. Hrm... well, we'll have to learn how to compromise! We're putting pictures into an amazing scrapbook that my cousin, Christina, made for us. It's all set to go, we just have to put in the pictures.

Oh, and I remembered some of our most exciting news. We're going to grad school!! Nick will be going next fall for a 2-year program for a Master's of Science in Technical Communication. He'll be done in May 2013 and ready to technically communicate with the world. :)

In 2 years, I'm going to a 2-year program for a Master's in Social Work. I'm not quite decided on where I'll be going, I just know that I'll be starting in 2 years, finished May 2014. Then we'll be full of higher education and ready to take on the world. Quite literally. I mean, we're going to lift up the world just the two of us and hold it in our hands. Really. Belive me, I'm honest about this one.

That's our big news. We're super excited about getting the education to do things we're passionate about. I'm personally excited to have the prospect of a job that doesn't sit me in front of a computer for 8 hours a day.

No comments: