18 April 2006

(translation)
Today is monday and I'm thinking that it's going to be a really long week. I have orchestra today, something I don't normally have on Mondays, but we have a concert next Tuesday, so we have practice tonight.

Something good and bad happened today. My professor delayed a paper that we have to write. We were going to have to turn it in this Friday, but he delayed it to next Friday. This is good because I have a lot to do and it will be a little easier to write it...but, it's also hard because I have two other papers that i have to write next week. So, I"m thinking that I want to write the paper this week anyway. But if this actually happens...probably not, becaus I'm horrible at doing my homework early.

I found out today that the other girl that had applied to the Costa Rica program is going to go! She was waiting because they said they wanted to wait until all the applications had come in and then they were going to decide. Well, they decided and accepted her. I'm going to have anothe rperson that I know in Costa Rica next semester! Yay!

Well, I think I"m done for today. I have to study my Greek tonight because I have a huge test tomorrow and it will be hard even if I study, so I should study a lot!

No comments: