06 May 2006

gradumatation and other milestones

so, it's been somewhat of a whirlwind week over here in iowa. full of exams, there seemed to be a million other things going on as well.

as probably obvious from previous posts, my knee has been bothering me. after two doctor's appointments and an MRI, I received a cortisone shot for the pain this week and it seems that it just may be working. that's a happy news right there.

in other news, i found out my information about costa rica...when i have to fly and all that. that's good info. so if you're moving back to dordt on the monday, i'll be here...i leave on tuesday, registration day.

the final most recent event was graduation day. becca and i sat way up in the bleachers together and i managed to get some tiny pictures of a few important people...i don't know if they'll be useful, but they're good for posterity, i suppose. so, here are a few exciting pictures after the fact. #1: laura, me, and phil. #2 our coffee girls' group, me, sarah, and mel


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your hair is cute, honeybee.