30 July 2006

one last "home for the weekend" blog

Well, it's Sunday afternoon. After taking a lovely nap, I decided it's time for my final "I'm home from camp for the weekend"-type blog.

This week marks our last week of camp. I'll be working at day camp with 1-4th graders. This means that the same kids will come Mon-Fri, but only from 8-3:30ish, not staying overnight. That's pretty nice, because that means that I'll have some of my nights free (not all, sometimes we have to help out) and be able to start packing up.

On Saturday, we need to be out of our rooms by noon. I'll officially have spent 11 weeks at Inspiration Hills. It's been a really good experience. I'm glad I did it.

That's what's going on over here. When I get home on Saturday, I'll be home for just over three weeks, and then I leave for Costa Rica!

No comments: