06 August 2006

changing gears

well, I'm home from camp.

It was a wonderful experience. I met a lot of wonderful people, some of whom who go to Northwestern. I got to know some Dordt people better. I got to know other people well, too. In general, it was a great, great time. Day camp this last week was great - a perfect combination of camper interaction and bonding time with some of our staff who had nights off. good stuff.

now i'm home. i have piles of stuff in the basement, waiting to be unpacked. coming home on saturday, i was exhausted and decided things would wait. now that time has come. tomorrow, i start working on my massive list of things that i want to get done before i leave again, in just over three weeks. the biggest on that list is figuring out what i need to take with me to costa rica (corpus christi...). i'll think about that after i unpack from camp, organize/clean everything, and have my head back on straight!

so, a good summmer/11 weeks spent at camp. so good. God is good.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

And you're tan, you skin-cancer patient, you! My advice: start packing before 1 am the morning you're leaving. I learned that the hard way.