20 November 2006

Seeing my Mom and other wonderfulness...

This weekend I saw my mom... :)
You all know it, you heard me say it, but let me just say that I had an AMAZING trip, even if it was really short! I spent the weekend doing secretarial stuff and translating, which was SUPER fun! I was excited.
Now I just have to get through some grueling weeks of class and stuff. 2 weeks of class, which have gotten to be quite mundane...and then 10 days of Guatemala and 3 days of Miami. I can't wait until that time comes.
But it will be okay. I have a good support, a lot of us are feeling ground down to the mundane, so at least we can sympathize with each other.
I hope you're all doing well, as always. I don't have much to say, other than an AMAZING trip to Nicaragua and wonderful time with my mom (you can see our smiling faces...!) Everyone there said we look alike...imagine that!
Jehovah Jaira

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm excited that you got to see your mom. That should tide you over for another month, eh? You'll be home so soon! I can't wait.

John & Anne said...

Just let me add that seeing my daughter gave me the adrenalin boost I needed to get thru the last days of conference busyness. And what a great Spanish speaker she has become!

John & Anne said...

well the above comment looks like John sent it, but it was really Anne (the mama)!

me said...

so cute@