22 December 2006

Popping the Bubble

It's the new title of my blog. And I think it deserves some explaining. I realize that I haven't posted in a week, more or less.

I'm home. I ran across an airport to get home, but I got home, all in one piece. And as I look back on my semester and answer the "How Was it?" question, I've come to a conclusion for myself. I'm popping the bubble I live in.

Popping the bubble? You ask. The world is large, my friends, and my world got bigger by visiting Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, and even Miami. My world is bigger by knowing people around the US and around Central America. My world is bigger knowing different perspectives.

And I want my bubble popped. I want to expand the way I understand things. And so I'm going to be 'popping the bubble' from now on. And my blog has moved from "La Vida Costarricense" to "Popping the Bubble." That's my mission.

No comments: