17 June 2007

1 week down.

So, here I sit, at home. It's quite lovely. I've been away for four weeks and I'm spending the weekend at home. So nice.

4 weeks into camp and the 1st week of campers is done. Things went really well, minus the fact that I managed to get a hoarse voice, so it's only at about 80% strength. Hopefully it will feel better soon so that it doesn't just continue to get worse. People say that resting the voice is the best cure, but that's difficult to do in a camp setting. I might just need to make my counselors do a lot of talking for me.

Friday was my birthday, it was good. I jumped in the pool 3 times with my clothes on, mostly because my campers sent me fake mail. Ah, well, if they like it, why not? Home for supper, which was amazing.

Today it will be back to camp after celebrating Fathers' Day. Another week about to begin.

Job search is going well, also, I've sent in a few applications, we'll see what happens. I'm trying not to get my hopes up about the jobs that I'm really interested in.

Hope all is well with all of you. Jehova Jaira.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

AUUGHHHHHH!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

me said...

yes happy birthday!
i'm not sure if you're still suffering, but drinking lemon juice or lemon-aid (for the wussy-people) helps and tastes mighty fine. i also enjoy sucking on lemons but not everyone can handle that either. :)