23 June 2007

alive ...and well?

I made it through week 2. Crazy, for sure. Frustrating, for sure. Done? For sure. Am I doing well? I don't really know. I think I am. Camp messes with all of my sensibilities.

But now, to rob from my dear sister, I have a few questions to ask of you (answer any or all of them):

1. What kind of pictures would you like to see from me (it could be silly - be specific and I might just take it for you)?
2. Recommend a good book
3. What kind of non-profit agency do you support?
4. Where do you see me career-wise?
5. Tell me what's new with you
6. Tell me when you're going to come and volunteer at camp
7. Have you heard any new music I would like?

Okay, thanks, brother and sister for putting this up on your site so I could modify it and rob it from you!

2 comments:

me said...

lol! i'm all for the repeatingness.

1. movie star pic - like in the style of old hollywood
3. we were supporting a janz team missionary - my friend rebekah in germany. now she is done though. we sent a one time donation to my friend irene in thailand. i can get the org name to you if you want. it's at home and i'm at work.
4. i think i might steal this question for my blog because i too need some answers!
5. i posted a scrapblog on facebook.
6. not in the near future sorry.
7. sia

Anonymous said...

1. A pic with your campers, everyone acting goofy!
4. I see you in an office, using your English/Spanish skills and your organizational skills. (Perhaps because I've seen you in that capacity before.) But also I think you need to be able to passionate about the org that you're working for...
5. I'm taking the aft off again today, running some errands for Gma/Gpa and enjoying summer.