05 June 2007

Wedding!

So, this past weekend... Neil and Sarah got married!

The wedding was really lovely and it was great to see so many friends. Although the trip was much shorter than I really wanted it to be, it was so good to go and see them get married. Pictures may be coming later, but right now I'm at camp where the internet is slow, the wireless is slower, and I'm not sure if I have my camera cord with me!

Life here at camp keeps on going, we're in our final week of staff training, and I've had the opportunity to get things done with what I'm responsible for, so I'm starting to feel like I'm ready for the campers to come.

Other than that, my life isn't very interesting :) But it's moving along. Hope you're doing well.

Jehovah Jaira.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I assume you got home safely. Excellent. When do campers come? Miss sleeping w/ you...