10 December 2008

chow, wine, chill, gifts, sleep, work.

I am going to give you more posts more often. Because I think that's exciting.

I had a few thoughts that I wanted to share with you from the past few days...

1. Puppy chow is addicting. I never like the sound or look of it, but once I start eating it, I can't stop.

2. Wine bottles with corks are hard to open when you don't own a cork screw. I guess that's proof that I only buy Arbor Mist for myself, which has a screw cap for a lid...

3. It's cold in Minnesota in the winter. Especially when you are attempting to be dazzled by the Holidazzle parade.

4. No matter how often I say that I am going to buy less gifts this year, somehow I still have a massive list of people to buy for and I'm never sure what to get...

5. I still sleep during movies. Ones I've seen, ones I haven't seen...in my house, in the theater, at someone else's house...I have no control over my sleeping habits.

6. It's hard to work until 8pm and then have to be to work at 8am the next day.

Those are my thoughts. If you are reading this and expecting a Christmas gift from me, you might be disappointed. My words are my gift to you. Unless you get a gift from me. Then you're lucky!

No comments: