12 December 2008

microsoft word speech recognition

When a man put the theme song to "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" on and had Microsoft Word transcribe it, here is what follows (this will make any true child of the 80's/90's laugh!)

Subject: My first experience with Microsoft Speech Recognition
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008

This is a story all about how
My left at floods turned upside down
And like to commend it just sitting right there
To tell you how the team approves the time called dollar.

In West Philadelphia born and raised on the playgrounds were spent most of my days,
Chillum out Maxson relax and all cool
to shoot some people outside of the school.
When a couple of guys were up to no good
started making trouble in the neighborhood

I get in one little fight and the mom got scared,
She said you move in with your aunt and uncle in dollar

I wasn’t for a cab and one each in your
The license plates of fresh and it had base in the mirror
If anything, I can say that this cab was rare,
But I thought, now a forgets, you know home to Bel air

I pulled up to the house around seven or eight
And I yield to the cabbie your Halsey Smalley later
Look at my kingdom I was finally there
Consider my thrown as the prince of Bel air.

2 comments:

K and/or K said...

What? How? I love this!!

Justin VanReese said...

Oh gosh! Funny! I shall enjoy your extensive blog.