13 May 2009

queque

Last night was a monumental night in the lives of three girls. Last night, I hung out with friends Kelly and Sabrina and we each decorated our very on Gossip Girl Cake Wrecks. We can't submit them to Cakewrecks because we're not professionals, but we had a good time anyway.
We'll start with my wreck. That's a purse and a cell phone. I realize they don't look like it at all. X's and O's around the side, maybe a little mixed up.

Then there's kelly's ghetto fabulous "Gozip Gurl" cake. I love her cake.

And you have to make a Chuck Bass cake. Thanks, sabrina!

More than good times were had by all, plus, who wouldn't want to eat these fantastic GG cakes?

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

They know they love us!

That was so much fun... we'll have to do it again sometime!

K and/or K said...

I was delighted to wreck it up with you!

Have you seen the finale yet?