06 May 2009

with a little help from my friends

So, some of you may know, I've started added a random question to the voicemail greeting on my cell phone. It's something like, "Hey, this is Nikki, leave me a message and answer this question: What would you do right now with $100?"

But I'm stuck. I haven't come up with anything fantastic of late, so for the past week or two, it's been: If you could be any one place right now, where would the be?

Help me out, friends - what are some spectacular, thought-provoking questions that people should answer on my voicemail? (And it should probably be suitable for all ages/types...)

4 comments:

K and/or K said...

What super power would you want?

Favorite Growing Pains character?

Favorite MN Twin?

What should you name your first born someday?

Sabrina said...

Who is your favorite GG character!

What is your favorite flower?

Would you rather fart confetti or sneeze marbles?

What is your middle name?

Kelly or Kyle?

Unknown said...

If you had a nickname that was longer than your given name, what would it be?

K and/or K said...

what should the name of the new "dome dog" be at target field?