10 June 2009

june...april?

Well, it's June 10th already! This month is flying by, I think I'm in denial.

Not much has happened in June. We've had dicey weather for a while - it feels more like April than June right now - dreary, cloudy, rainy type days. And no thunderstorms either. That really saddens me. A grand prize goes to the first person who can generate a thunderstorm for me, and claim responsibility for it.

So, what's been going on? Last Saturday went to a birthday party for a friend that was relocated to the indoors. We hung out, chatted it up, ate some food, played Dr. Mario on the NES. Good times.

Last night we had a pre-birthday celebration. Okay, it wasn't that elaborate, but we went bowling (which unexpectedly took only 45 minutes...), wandered the mall, and went and saw Angels & Demons. It's good.

In other news, I leave for Nashville tomorrow afternoon for an extended weekend vacation. I come back on Tuesday. You'll probably get some rockin' pictures next week. The plans so far include salsa dancing, maybe swing dancing, maybe a birthday party for a friend, and something fantastic that has yet to be determined on my birthday. I love birthdays! (Mine or others'....especially mine...)

That's all she/I wrote for now.

No comments: