23 June 2009

weekend update with...

Here's your weekend update. Sorry, no Seth Myers or Amy Poehler. Just me.

Friday night and Saturday night I went to the Twins games. Won on Friday night (go Twins!) We were way up in the cheap seats (sorry to my acrophobic Mama!), but no neck craning and good times nonetheless.

Here we are, courtesy of the Twinsfan photographer.
We lost on Saturday. But there were 6 total home runs and the score 6-5, so it was still a well-played game. Would have been nice to win.

Saturday morning, my dad discovered his bike stolen. Sorry, Papa! He made the best of it, though. I offered up my old school bike for his use, but he declined. He has a back-up bike at home, so he's still good to go.

Sunday was a good day filled with breakfast, church, Sunday dinner, and an impromptu trip out to Buffalo. This impromptu trip allowed me to see a fairly fantastic home video of the boyfriend in a skit where he plays Bill Clinton and sings pretty awesome songs. Oh, college days. Too bad that my family doesn't have any home videos for him to watch in return.

That's it. Last night we played Kubb in the park and watched Kung Fu Panda with some friends. Love that movie.

Today is 12-hour marathon workday, but it will be all worth it come Friday when I can leave early and get going down to Iowa for someone's wedding.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Sounds like fun times! I was driving around last night and I stumbled upon your workplace! I said, THERE'S NIKKI'S JOB!! I did, I really said that OUTLOUD!!!