28 June 2010

Someone Else's Wedding

This weekend I went to my dear friend Rachel's wedding. She's been like a sister to me the last few years, and that means a lot to me.

After a few years of dating, lots of waiting, questioning, and wondering, Rachel & Josh got engaged and planned a wedding in 4.5 months.

Their wedding was fun, laid back, meaningful, and beautiful. Rachel looked beautiful. Josh looked wonderful in a suit (although a little hot!). We sat in the bright, 90-degree sun and fanned ourselves with their program for the reception. The lack of shade or a breeze was worth seeing them get married!

More pictures later... I'm going to rob a few ideas from them, for sure!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

The pictures I've seen looked great! I wish I could have joined in the fun. :) Enjoy your last month and a half of planning!