01 June 2010

june bug

Wow, it's been a long time since posting.

I guess I don't know if I have a lot to say. It hasn't really even set in that it's June 1st today...

Hmm. Nick had the flu last week, so that week flew by with taking care of him, monitoring his temperature, and praying and crossing my fingers for the fever to break. It finally did, but not before he had to take 4 sick days!

We went to Valleyfair for our initial inaugural visit this summer - we've bought season passes, so this will be the first trip of many.

Started my new job just over 3 weeks ago. Things are going well and I'm learning fast - I'm almost at the point where I can just do my job duties without having to go to someone else to learn something, although there are still a few odds and ends that need to be taken care of.

2 weeks until my birthday, 4 weeks until Nick's. We have a busy June ahead of us, 3 showers for our wedding, 1 for some friends, another wedding to attend, baseball games, happy hour, game nights, engagement pictures, finishing up premarital counseling, and who knows what else!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yay, you blogged! Life sounds happy for you right now. I'm glad!