24 October 2006

Change of Pace

Sweet Bliss.

Last night I didn't have any homework. I don't have any tonight either. On Thursday afternoon, I'm leaving until Sunday night, having a fall break. On Monday, I don't have anything except laundry, unpacking, and re-packing. On Tuesday, I leave for 11 days for Panama!

It's a change of pace. Yesterday morning I turned in an 8 1/2 page paper entitled "Misioneros en Una Época Nueva" (Missionaries in a New Era). Today, I worked 3 hours on a group project, and tomorrow we present our 15 minute project plus 10 minutes for questions. It feels like a "it's all down here from here" feeling.

This afternoon we're going to see a movie, solely for the reason that we can and we don't have anything else hanging over our heads. Wonderful.

This weekend I'm going to Volcan Arenal, the most well-known Volcano in Costa Rica. Then we're going to the region of Monteverde, which has Canopy Tours, Botannical Gardens, Hanging Bridges, Horse Riding, and all kinds of wonderful stuff. I can't wait!

I hope you're all doing well. As always, I'd love to hear from you, I check my e-mail once to twice a week, depending on how the week is going. Blessings for you all.

Jehovah Jaira

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Enjoy your weekend...post pictures!

Nikki said...

As always, the pictures will come...I'll keep you updated!