13 April 2009

Home again, home again, jiggity jig.

Well, the weekend was a good one. Here we are on the way home from Easter dinner, which was spectactular. And the afternoon ended with my horrific Guitar Hero skills on the drums. But I love Guitar Hero nonetheless. I just kept pushing the foot pedal at the wrong time. Glad I could be there to entertain the fam.
Unfortunately, we did not turn right to stop at the Ice Cream Capital of the World, home to Blue Bunny ice cream. Guess I'll have to go to a Twins game to get some Blue Bunny instead.
And here we are all. From (L-R) Back: Me, Granddaddy, Granny, Heidi, Michael; Front: Billy, Anita, Dad, Mom. We all look pretty innocent, but they're all full of something crazy. This weekend was proof of where my craziness comes from. This side of the family!

Happy day after Easter to you all. Praise him, for He is Risen!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Sounds like you had a great time! We need to go to another Twin's game and get some BB.