05 April 2010

Great weekend behind, busy week ahead!

We had a great weekend, filled with all kinds of events. On Friday, we started out by going to the very first Twins exhibition game at Target Field. We can't wait to go back - the field is great, open, and beautiful in the outside! (Pictures soon - my camera won't cooperate this morning!)

From there we drove out to Nick's parents to spend some time with them. Saturday morning breakfast, hang out time, Crazy Golf on the Wii, and then a fun birthday party of a cousin's daughter.

Saturday capped itself off with some massive packing, thanks to some help from a friend. I now have stacks and stacks of boxes and I'm still not done!

Sunday we had brunch with some friends - they served amazing french toast and crepes - we felt entirely spoiled! Then, we enjoyed the outdoors before heading into church to celebrate a risen Christ and a wonderful Eastertime.

This week will be hectic, to say the least, but I'm excited for all that it holds.

Most of my week will be spent packing boxes, cleaning, organizing, and hopefully donating a large majority of my belongings. On Friday, the moving extravaganza begins, as I hope to be completely moved out, with my keys turned in, by the end of the weekend.

Also, on Friday, I'll be interviewing for a new position at work. Same agency/place that I work at now, but something different. Currently I fluctuate between nervous and excited. Interviews always freak me out a little bit, but I plan to hone my interviewing skills before then, look my best, and present myself as the best candidate.

That's my week, in a nutshell!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Busy, busy! Good luck packing and kick some booty at the interview!

Sabrina said...

Fun times!!! Congrats on the New Apartment!